Rusty Knob Prims and Dolls

Rusty Knob Prims

Rusty Knob Prims and Dolls From a Primitive Heart

Pick up your copy of Prims Magazine and see my new creations order your patterns at therustyknob.com

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Whoot Hoo!! I'm in " Prims" Magazine well  I mean my dolls are!  this is amazing.  See my interview with Holly at http://thetreasurewithin.blogspot.com/



This is Millie she is one of the dolls in Prims along
with Hollow Know and Maggie.
Go to therustyknob.com to get your patterns for Hollow and Millie they will be posted for purchase October 1,2011.  See my other creations and my award winning dolls for sale.

2 comments:

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Congrats, you are truly amazing. Loved the interview and seeing your dolls, your dolls are great. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh! Hi Char! I'm one of your new followers because of Holly's great interview! I love your doll style - their faces and designs are so unique and full of such character - just the way I like 'em! Congrats on the feature, and I hope to see you growing in great ways! Hope to own one of your sweethearts someday - and perhaps write a story about it. Have you visited me yet - www.thewritersreverie.blogspot.com

Joy!
Miss Kathy